SC – LC
LKR 25 – LKR 80
- Connector Type – SC – LC
- Polish – UPC to UPC
- Fiber Type – 9/125 Microns for SM / 50/125 or 62.5/125 Microns For MM
- Ferrule Type – Ceramic
- Jacket Material – PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
SC – LC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Stands for fixed connection. That’s mainly because both SC and LC devices are rugged and offer a moderate cost. And they enable reliable connections that align precisely and are optically very smooth.
|SC – LC Patch Cord|
|Type||Single mode |
|Single mode |
|Insertion loss||≤0.2 dB||≤0.2dB||≤0.2 dB|
|Return Loss||≥50dB||≥60 dB||≥35dB|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% (30 ºC)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ºC to +90 ºC|
|Tensile Strength(N)||≥90N (φ3),≥70N (φ2)|
- Ideal solution for high-speed data transmission.
- Superior Qualified Standard PC/UPC/APC Polishing.
- Low insertion loss.
- 100% Optic test (insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Flexible boot are available
- Compliant to IEC-61754 and TIA-604 (FOCIS)
- Optical fiber communications system
- Optical fiber access networks
- Optical fiber test equipment
- Optical fiber data communication
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
Will be able to provide end product for any length as per customer requirement.
|Cable Diameter|| |
2 mm, 3 mm
|Cable Length|| |
1 M, 2 M, 3 M, 5 M, 10 M, 15 M, 20 M, 50 M, 75 M, 100 M
|Cable Type|| |
|Cable Mode|| |
Multi Mode, Single Mode